BESTILE is one of the companies that have developed the ECOKER project.
It is a new COMPOSITION OF PORCELANIC GRES DEVELOPED with an innovative formulation. It allows:
- to improve the productivity and the competitiveness.
- to raise the energetic eficiency.
- to reduce the CO² emissions.
- to improve the business profitability.
There are two effects of this innovation that have a special impact on relevant matters of this sector, the use of the energy and the CO² issue.
- No bended tiles
- No need to change the actual production systems.
- Request of two patents.
- Production increases of more than 70%
- The average increase of production during 2007 is 40%
- 27.000.000 Kg were spent and we produced more than 1.000.000 m²
- It increases the energetic eficiency in 13,9%
- It reduces the CO² emissions in 1.000 tn per 7.000 m²/Kiln, equivalent to CO² absorbed by 160.000 trees.
- We get a high increase in the benefit from the explotation.
- It allows a better competitiveness of the ceramic industry.